Aspen Hot Glass, Torch Shot, Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
The image on this t-shirt is of Bill's torch as he is making a hummingbird feeder. This was from a beautiful day of blowing glass at our local Ravalli County Fair.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
More about Bill & Rae
Bill has been blowing glass since 1993. In 2002 Rae left the corporate world to be with Bill and pursue her artistic adventure blowing glass and so much more. Since 2016 Rae has been incorporating metalworking, steampunk, dragons and other fantasy themes into the glass art. Together they live on a small farm that includes orchards, an extensive garden with a greenhouse, Steampunk shop, Torch shop for torchwork glass blowing, Bills Man Cave equipped with an electronics wing and the Brewhouse, along with the Sage Cottage Observatory for astrophotography and the vacation getaway Sage Cottage 406 itself where guests can join the journey in comfort and quiet. The location has wide-open views overlooking the Bitterroot Valley of Montana, where together they spread love and harmony, sharing this fantastic journey called life.
For more information check out their YouTube channel: Bill & Rae Show
plus the Aspen Hot Glass.com website.